Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Nice joke really. didnt think you could actually get all the medals, here´s how:

Grab Bag: just run down and get the bag
Form an Alliance: just run left and up and touch Rue (little black girl)
Arrows get: The hardes, just run up and left and hide behind the tree. The knife will cut the tree and drop a wasp hive in glimmer.
Crowd pleaser: just run left and up and touch the guy from your district (forgot the name)
To the dogs: just keep playing and dying, eventually a dog will appear at the beggining.

Vandread Love Quest Vandread Love Quest

awesome =D

this totally eaten up many of my hours lol, loved than i could fuck the girl with the glasses =P (forgot the name!) and in such an easy way!, please enlighten me, besides fucking the 4 girls on dates + the glasses girl, and fucking the three you can convine with in battles while returning to the ship, is there any ero scene i missed? (oh and i checked the password out to see the girls naked arround the ship =P awesome, will screenshot later)

Vortex00 responds:

that's all of them. might add more later.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

YOU!

i can't fucking believe this! you made the unthinkable! you actually improved the original super mario bros! this is just too amazing man! i hope nintendo notices this and instead of suing you they end up hiring you or something, i mean imagine this on the wii ware, everyone would buy it!

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

lol amazing game!

its really great!, i love how you emulated the game boy graphics, also the song is pretty damn catchy. Nice job!

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

really great

Just loved it. Too bad its so short, i really hope part 2 comes out soon and its a bit longer. I understand it must be hard to do tough.
Lately many people is starting to realise how great Alice in the Wonderland is, much cool stuff about it is coming out, im glad of that!.

Also, a little mistake. I know its nippicking but since is short and i played a few times i ended up noticing. If you dont pick the "Kill the Rabbit" note, the ending sequence makes no sense at all. Maybe you should add something than forces you to take it. Just a hint =P. Anyway, great game! keep on it!

Head's Rush Head's Rush

well....

first it finished loading and it didnt started untill i pressed right click and play =/ and second i couldn't make a profile or login but SOMEHOW i got into the game (i still dont know how) then i could do the tutorial but it didn't let me press any of the other buttons, soo... yeah it didnt work at all, i cant give a good rating with that =/

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

god this is evil xD

ok most evil game ever, i have to disagree with everyone else, please DONT MAKE A SEQUEL!!! this thing consumes too much time T_T its soo adictive and it drive me nuts! i got up to 75 to the candy girl, and there i started failing in the previous questions trying to get where i got stuck again, there was when i decided to continue it later xD, well, the checkpoint idea... please, i mean really, one arround 50... or every 20 points, something like that, i seen a guy who got up to 110 >_< make again the 110 questions everytime you fail must be terrible, so plz, checkpoint! freaking seriously man! x_x great game by the way xD but plz checkpoint, only thing i ask

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

mmmmm

i wont say the game is bad, but it didn't got me hooked like the last one, i think because i lost like 5 times in less than 10 turns =/ its way harder, anyway i'll vote u 5, i think its fair

The Missile Game 3D HS The Missile Game 3D HS

pretty cool =P

original game, i liked it, it was easy till lvl 5, there i lost most of my lifes =P lol, anyway its not that hard i guess i could beat it in some more tries, liked it, only suggestion would be, make something different in each level, the only thing than change is the speed, so maybe change the tunnel things should help, nice job

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 7 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 7

niceeeeee :P

nice game.....man you really must put more pics of that kitty girl, that slutty mcsucky or whatever, i luv she, i have the 3 pics of she in my hentai gallery, please put more, and by the way were u get her pics? is she of some anime? and whats her real name? plz tell me!