Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

NOO >_<

YOU WONT BE ABLE TO FORCE ME INTO WATCHING THIS PONY STUFF INTERNET! STOP TRYING ALREADY! Now you sinked low ennough to mix it with CCSakura! my only weakness!! AGHHH >.< I WONT GIVE IN!! DAMN YOU INTERNETTTTTTTTT

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

omg the girl xD

its impressive how the girl you made here is a billion times more cute than any of the girls ingame xD even the childs looked like crap in that game!

SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

Interesting...

A Newgrounds video that's not complete randomness?, Crazy!.
This was very interesting, hard to really understand, but i at least i get the idea. I think i'll watch your other videos now, it seems very informative, keep it up!

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

i don't get it

Why does she have clothes? o.o

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

xD HA!

cant believe you topped the iron man one lol, nice job, i love morrigan xD also tron was great in her part. But really, the way she laughed at Modok did the movie for me xD it was awesome.

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

=o oohh

oh, a girl gamer, marry me.

Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

xD awesome

so simple yet so awesome, i love these shorts

Messed-Up Bible Stories 8 Messed-Up Bible Stories 8

gosh ur bad luck!

man i dont know how do you manage to always have ennough bad luck to never make it 1st =/ last time you uploaded at the same time as super mario crossover! you got some aim there lol xD. Anyway this episode rocked and you know it.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Oh no!!

THE ENTIRE INTEgrity of THE show! has been sacrified in this EPISODE!

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

xD haha u f ing did it man!

Totally Awesome =P! that episode really ruled! man the score right now is 4.59 I never seen a score so high! you go man!